Usage: Stations Yields: 100 guests
|Olive Oil||2 Cups|
|Yellow Onions (small diced)||6|
|Celery (small diced)||2 bundles|
|Red Bell Peppers (small diced)||6-8|
|Chopped Garlic||1 Cup|
|Chopped Parsley||3 Cups|
|Chopped Scallions||2 Cups|
|Dried Spice Mix
|White Wine||2 Cups|
|Chopped Tomatoes Puree||2 #10 cans|
|Sea Clam Juice||4 cans|
|Lemon juice||2 cups|
|Hot Sauce||1 cup|
|Worcestershire sauce (OPTIONAL)||4 tbl.|
|Shrimp 90/110 cnt||7 Pounds|
|Shrimp 31/35 pld. Devaind tail off||10 Pounds|
|Butter melted||1.5 Pounds|
- In a large pot add 2 cups of oil. Sauté onions, celery, peppers and garlic for 10-15 min.
- Add spice mix and bay leaves. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Deglaze with the white wine and reduce until wine has evaporated.
- Add Tomatoes and clam juice. Cook for 20-25 minutes until mixture comes to a boil.
- Add lemon juice, hot sauce, and Worcestershire. Season with salt, pepper, and brown sugar. Continue to cook for 5 more minutes.
- In a separate skillet mix butter and flour to make a white roux.
- Add Roux to tomato mix until thick. Keep stirring.
- Add 31/35 shrimp, when half way cooked add 90/110 shrimp. Continue cooking until shrimps are cooked completely.
- Adjust seasoning if needed. Add chopped Parsley and Green Onions.