21 Eggs, Separated
1 1/2 C. Sugar
3/4 C. All Purpose Flour
3/4 C. Cocoa
A Pinch of Cream of Tartar
1 1/2 C. Sugar (for Egg Whites)
3 C. Heavy Cream
1 C. Sugar
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1. Separate Egg Yolks from Whites.
2. Beat Egg Yolks with Sugar until they are fluffy and golden.
3. Sift the All Purpose Flour and Cocoa together. Then add it to Yolks.
4. Beat the Egg Whites and gradually add 1-1/2 cups Sugar with a pinch of Cream of Tartar. Continue beating until stiff.
5. Gently fold Egg Whites into Chocolate mixture.
6. Spread mixture on a sprayed and lined sheet pan.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Let it cool.
8. Cut whole sheet in half.
9. Dust a clean surface with Coca powder.
10. Flip half of the sheet cake onto the coca powdered surface.
11. Beat the Heavy Cream with Sugar and Vanilla until stiff.
12. Spread the Buttercream over the cooled cake.
13. Roll it up and put in freezer.
14. Repeat steps 9 – 13 with the other half of the cooled sheet cake.
15. After the rolls are chilled, cut it into serving sized pieces.